“Wow! What a beautiful hair you have.” Everyone wants to hear such complements, isn’t it? Well I guess either you don’t get such complements or you are worried that soon you would stop receiving such complements because of your hair loss. That’s the reason why you have landed on this page searching about home remedies for hair loss. Don’t worry hair loss or hair fall is quite normal and there is a no. of home remedies for hair loss that are super effective. Which means you neither need to buy any chemical product nor need to step out of your home to prevent your hair loss or hair fall. You can simply use natural way to cure your damaged hair at the comfort of your home.
Natural home remedies for hair loss.
Onion Juice for hair loss:
Onion has been considered as one of the most effective home remedies for hair loss as it is rich in sulfur content which helps increase blood circulation. It also has antibacterial properties which helps fight scalp infection. It is not only good at treating hair fall but also it helps in hair regrowth. Let’s not get into medical stuff and directly dive in to how to use onion to treat hair fall problem and regrow the hair naturally. The procedure to follow is as below:
- Grind the onion and squeeze it to extract the onion juice.
- Now apply the onion juice to your scalp and leave it for around 20-30 min.
- After 30 min you need to wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
Coconut Milk – natural home remedy for hair loss:
Coconut is a rich source of fatty acids and proteins. Proteins are very important for good health of hair. You should consider this home remedies for hair loss as it has proved to be very useful for hair loss caused due to dry, damaged and brittle hair. It is highly recommended to apply coconut milk to your hair if you are suffering from hair loss. Follow below procedure to make coconut milk:
- Grate a medium-sized coconut and mix some water in it.
- Now mix it well in food processor/blender and strain it.
- Add some crushed fenugreek seeds and black pepper to it.
- Now apply it on your scalp and leave for around 30 min and rinse your scalp with regular shampoo.
Aloe Vera – effective against hair loss:
Aloe Vera is one of the most effective home remedies for hair loss. It soothes the damaged scalp and also clears excess oil deposited on hair follicles that prevents hair growth and hence is helpful remedies for hair growth as well. Follow below procedure to use aloe vera as home remedies for hair fall and hair growth:
- Extract the pulp of aloe vera from its stalk.
- Apply the pulp on your hair and leave it for around an hour.
- Now wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
Egg Hair Mask fights hair loss:
Egg hair mask is also one of the most effective natural home remedies for hair loss as it is a very rich source of protein. As already mentioned protein is very important component of hair. Egg being one of the richest sources of protein is a very effective natural home remedies for hair loss. It not only helps to reduce hair loss but also helps to promote hair growth and strengthen it. To use egg as home remedy for hair loss you need to follow below mentioned process:
- Add one teaspoon of olive oil to egg white of one egg in a bowl.
- Now make a paste of it and apply it on your hair and leave it for around half an hour.
- After half an hour wash it with your regular shampoo.
Rosemary Oil prevent hair loss:
Rosemary oil is one of the most important essential oils for hair as it has the ability to improve cellular generation. Rosemary oil helps in many dimensions such as hair fall, dandruff, hair growth and flaky scalps because of which it has a place on the list of home remedies for hair loss. If you choose to use rosemary oil you will get benefited in all above dimensions. To use rosemary oil for your hair problems, follow below procedure:
- Mix 15-20 drops of rosemary oil with carrier oil such as olive oil or coconut oil.
- Now apply it on your hair and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Now wash your hair with your regular shampoo (You can mix rosemary oil with your shampoo as well)
Green Tea – Natural home remedy for hair loss:
Green tea not only helps in losing weight but is also a good tonic for hair. It contains Vitamin B, Vitamin C, EGCG, Caffeine and lot more nutrients which makes it a very effective natural home remedy for hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties prevent hair fall and promotes hair regrowth. You can use green tea hair rinse to give a boost to health of your hair in following way.
- Leave 3 tea bags of green tea in 300-400 ml (approx. 2 cups) of boiling water for 5 min.
- Allow it cool.
- When cooled apply in on scalp while slowly massaging at the root of your hair.
- Leave for 20 min before washing your hair.
Amla powder with lemon juice stops hair loss effectively:
Amla also known as Indian gooseberry is a rich source of vitamin C and tannins. It has antioxidant properties too. It helps in many dimensions when it comes to health of hair like reduce hair fall, control dandruff, strengthen hair, promote hair regrowth and lot more. You should use amla powder in following way to get maximum benefits out of it.
- Mix two teaspoon of lime juice with two teaspoon of amla powder.
- Make a paste of it and apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it for around half an hour and then wash it with mild shampoo.
Frequency: For optimum results use it once a week.
Do check out our article on Can white hair turn black again? to prevent and cure your white hair.